BUILDER Summit Agenda
The next BUILDER Summit is scheduled for Wednesday-Friday, February 12-14, 2020, bringing together users and experts to learn and discuss the benefits of the BUILDER™ software system.
Note: Schedule below is tentative and subject to change.
Registration for BUILDER Summit February 2020 is now closed.
We welcome drop-ins if you would still like to attend. Check back later this year for the Fall 2020 Summit!
Wednesday, February 12th
Track 1 (Room: La Vista)Assessor Boot Camp
The intended audience understands the fundamentals of BUILDER and wants to sharpen their field assessment skills with a focus on the Army BUILDER SMS Inventory and Assessment Guide. This will be a high-level review of BUILDER best practices and the Army Guide.
- BUILDER Basics - Lifecycle Curve
- Inventory - Section Names
- Inspections - Comments and Photos
- Uniformat II
- Condition Rating Methods
- Army Guide
- Section Details
- Comments and Photos
- Data Entry
Track 2 (Room: El Mirador)Program Management Sustainment Strategies
With the initial implementation scaling down for many agencies, BUILDER users are moving to a sustainment effort where leadership must establish a process to ensure the data is current and valuable. Planning topics include:
- Inventory + Inspection Updates
- Work Item Remediation
- In-House vs Contracted Teams for Reassessment
- Desktop Update Strategies
- New Construction and Removed Facilities
- Staff Training and Development Options
In addition, DoDEA will provide a program overview based on their 6+ years of using BUILDER.
Track 1 (Room: La Vista)Assessor Boot Camp (continued)
- Direct Rating Calibration
- System-by-System Breakdown - Requirements
- QA Reviews - Custom Reports